It was a spontaneous decision.
I heard Dubrovnik is a two-hour drive from Kotor Bay.
Okay! It was my first border crossing by taxi :)
I didn’t know a lot about this city (except the filming of Game of Thrones), but it was really the best day.
I didn’t do the booking in advance. There’s a lot of vacancy in the winter.
Here is my apartment — in the heart of the Old City center.
Cozy, minimalistic, clean. I especially love the friendly stuff!
What to do
I didn’t have any plans. Just to have a walk and enjoy every second here.
What a pleasure to take a coffee cup with light dinner!
Dubrovnik is full of life! Kids have fun, stylish folks drink coffee, every angle and detail has its own history and secrets.
The charm of this city left me speechless.
First time in my life I feel so deeply grateful to the whole world.
I have my own Balkan ritual. Every sunset I go outside to celebrate it!
I met sunset with a delicious apple crumble at the Eclexior hotel. This place is really posh. For the end of the day, I went to the spa — at Eclexior too.
Unlike Kotor Bay in Montenegro, I was clearly surprised to meet a lot of people in the evening!
• Croatia uses its own currency. Get cash in euros in advance to pay the taxi drivers. As I forgot about it, I had to take my money to change for Croatian Kuna and had to look for a place to exchange it.
• It is better to go with the driver from Montenegro. It takes 70€ from Ljuta to Dobrovnik. From Dubrovnik to Ljuta Croatian drivers will as for 215€.
• The places to stay
Scalini Palace (Old Town)
• The places to eat Gradska Kavana
• Taxi driver number (use Viber) +38269550109
• Dubrovnik is one of my best experiences ever!
Looking forward to coming again! Don’t be scared to travel solo, even in a different country by taxi ;)